Why Use Nephrite Jade to Make Yoni Egg?
We are looking for distributors and manufacturer independent sales representatives for nephrite jade yoni eggs and AISE yoni wands (stone dildos). Please contact us if you are interested in this product line.
What are Yoni Eggs?The yoni eggs are polished egg shaped natural stones, either drilled or not drilled, worn by women for Kegel exercise for strengthening pelvic muscles and other healing benefits (also called vaginal weight lifting).
This is called pelvic floor exercise, or Kegel exercise, which consists of repeatedly contracting and relaxing the muscles that form part of the pelvic floor, referred to as the "Kegel muscles" as well. Nephrite yoni egg is considered the best choice for Kegel exercise.
Because the yoni egg is worn inside of body during Kegel exercise for healing benefits, the natural nephrite rough stone used to make the egg may have variations in the color but must meet a few critical requirements.
Requirements for stones to be used to make yoni egg
- Healing stone. The stone for yoni egg should have healing benefits.
- Purity. The stone should be pure from any harmful mineral impurities.
- Dense. The stone should be very dense to prevent any harmful bacteria or contamination ingredients diffusing inside.
- Hard and strong. The stone should be very hard and very strong, with Mohs hardness of 6 or higher so the yoni egg does not produce cracking or fractures during processing or during usage and storage.
Why Nephrite Jade?
- Healing stone. "Nephrite" is from Greek "nephros" which means ‘kidney’ with reference to its efficacy in treating kidney disease. Nephrite jade, the "Stone of Heaven", radiates far-infrared rays, which bring beneficial effects on human body, especially good on skin, blood circulation and skin cell vitalizing.
It is proven scientifically that nephrite is a wonderful healing stone. It helps the body in self-healing while working through underlying, non-physical reasons for a precipitation for disease. It is particularly helpful for healing kidney, heart and stomach complaints. In China, this gemstone is believed to bring its wearer good health, good luck and protection. While everything has a price, Jade is priceless because it stands for the essence of purity and the symbol of life.
The yoni egg is a practice that evolved in ancient China based on ying-yang principle of Taoism, and the yoni egg was and still is Nephrite Jade Egg according to Taoism.
- Purity. Nephrite jade is a gemstone with calcium and magnesium-rich amphibole mineral actinolite. The mineral formula of nephrite is Ca2(Mg, Fe)5Si8O22(OH)2. No any harmful mineral impurities.
- Dense. Nephrite jade is a very dense gemstone that is made up of fibrous crystals that interlock in a matted texture. These densely packed structure makes nephrite very tough, strong and dense. The specific gravity of nephrite is 2.8–3.1, much heavier than most stones.
- Hard and strong. Nephrite jade is harder than steel. You cannot even scratch nephrite jade with a knife. Due to its interlock structure, it is very tough as well. Its fracture strength is about 200 MN/m2. A very hard, tough, and dense gemstone.
A number of other minerals and materials that are often commonly cut and polished as nephrite jade simulants (fake jade). These jade simulants or fake jades may have a color, luster and translucence that is very similar to nephrite jade - so similar that the average person is unable to recognize them.
Some examples of jade simulants or fake jades:
Onyx, a translucent marble
Please also refer to Fake Jade Eggs Identification
How to differentiate jade simulants or fake jades?
For the average person, the easiest ways to differentiate jade simulants or fake jades are: weight comparison test, scratching test, and specific gravity test.
- Weight comparison test: if you have a genuine nephrite jade egg with the same dimensions as the new egg to be tested, then it is very easy to tell whether the new egg is a genuine nephrite jade egg or not: if the new egg is lighter than the genuine nephrite jade egg, then this new egg is NOT nephrite. You can easily feel the weight difference by holding the eggs with hand, or using a kitchen scale to measure the actual weight difference.
- Scratching test: using a metal nail or knife to scratch the surface of the stone. If it leaves a permanent scratch on the surface, then the stone is NOT nephrite jade.
- Specific test: You can follow the methods desrribed at this page about How to Tell if Jade Is Real.
Certificate of Authenticity
We guarantee the yoni eggs (jade eggs) you purchased from us are made of 100% natural genuine nephrite jade without any dyeing or heating treatment. 100% guaranteed
Polar Jade® is our registered trademark in Canada and the US.